Nutra-Lift's luxurious Organic ROSE + C Serum replenishes skin with a youthful glow and fortifies the skin with a powerful mix of super Age Defying nutrients and compounds. ROSE + 20% C SERUM with %5 Niacinamide, Turmeric, Ferulic Acid, Kakadu Plum, Vitamin E & Super Anti-Oxidants 1 OZ pump bottle
This delicate golden serum offers a high-performance formula fortified with 5% Niacinamide, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate L-Ascorbic acid, Turmeric*, Elderberry Extract*, Ferulic Acid, Kakadu Plum*, Baobab*, Moringa*, Green Tea* & the Super Fruits of Acai & Cranberry extract that restores youthful elasticity and radiance to the skin. The added boost of Billberry extract*, Resveratrol*, Red Grape Seed Extract*, Muscadine Grape Seed* (that has 400 X the antioxidants of other grapes). PLUS Orchid Stem Cells to help rejuvenate skin cells for faster turn over & renewal.
Each of the serum’s featured ingredients are organically harvested. Delicate and Light, this signature formula comprises anti-aging hero ingredients including Rosehip Seed Oil, renowned for its smoothing and retexturizing properties; & Carrot Seed oils* (both natural alternatives to Retinol), both are light and nourishing oils that protects from signs of premature aging; and a few drops of Rose de Ma & Lemon Verbena, both of which have a soft calming floral scent and also offer a powerful dose of antioxidants. A Light & Soft Serum that DRIES to a Matte Finish.
Rosehip Oil: Unlike rose oil, which is extracted from rose petals, rosehip oil is pressed from the fruit and seeds of the rose plant. Prized since ancient times for its valuable healing benefits, rosehip oil is loaded with skin nourishing vitamins and essential fatty acids. It also contains phenols that have been shown to have antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Rosehip oil is often used as a carrier oil for essential oils that are too intense to put on your skin directly. Keep reading to learn more about how rosehip oil can benefit your skin, and how to add it to your skin care routine.
1) Hydration: is essential for soft, supple skin. Lack of Hydration can be a problem during extreme weather or as skin ages. Rosehip oil contains a wealth of essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acid. Fatty acids help keep cell walls strong so they don’t lose water. The many fatty acids in rosehip oil make it an excellent option for hydrating dry, itchy skin. The skin also easily absorbs the oil, allowing its antioxidants to travel deep into the skin’s layers.
2) IT Moisturizes; Moisturizing helps lock in your skin’s natural hydration A 2015 study rosehips offer several anti-aging properties, including the ability to keep skin moisturized. Researchers found that participants who took rosehip powder orally experienced noticeable improvements in their skin’s overall moisture. Rosehip oil is a dry, or nongreasy, oil. This makes it a great natural moisturizer for all skin types.
3) Natural exfoliation; with rosehip oil can help reduce dullness and leave you with glowing, vibrant skin. The vitamin A, or retinol, in rosehip oil encourages skin cell turnover.
4) Boost Collagen: Collagen is the building block of skin. It’s essential for skin elasticity and firmness. Your body naturally makes less collagen as you age. Rosehip oil is rich in vitamin A which is necessary for the production of collagen. Rosehip has also shown to inhibit the creation of MMP-1, an enzyme that breaks down collagen in the body. Research supports these benefits, too. In a 2015 study, researchers found that participants who took rosehip orally experienced a noticeable increase in skin elasticity.
5) Reduces Inflammation; Rosehip is rich in both polyphenols and anthocyanin, which may help reduce inflammation. It also contains vitamin E, an antioxidant known for its anti-inflammatory effects. With this in mind, rosehip oil may help calm irritation resulting from: Rosacea, Psoriasis, Eczema, & Dermatitis.
6) Protects Against Sun Damage ; Cumulative damage from a lifetime of exposure to the sun plays a major role in premature aging. Ultraviolet (UV) exposure can also interfere with the body’s ability to produce collagen. Rosehip oil contains antioxidants like vitamins A and E. These vitamins have been shown to synergistically combat visible sun damage. They may also help prevent photoaging. With this in mind, rosehip oil may be used to help reduce the negative effects of UV exposure. But it shouldn’t be used in place of sunscreen. Talk with your doctor or dermatologist about how you can safely use both in your skin care routine.
7) Reduces Hyperpigmentation; occurs when excess melanin forms dark spots or patches on the skin. This can result from a number of factors, including sun exposure, hormonal changes, certain medications, including birth control pills and chemotherapy drugs . Rosehip oil is rich in vitamin A. Vitamin A is made up of several nutritional compounds, including retinoids. Retinoids are known for their ability to reduce hyperpigmentation and other visible signs of aging with regular use. Rosehip oil also contains both lycopene and beta carotene. These ingredients are said to have skin-lightening properties, making them staple ingredients in many skin-lightening products. Studies indicate that rosehip extract contains melanin reducing properties and may warrant further study for its use on humans.
8) Reduces Scars & Fine Lines; Rosehip oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin. It’s no wonder the oil has long been used as a remedy for wound healing, as well as the reduction of scars and fine lines. A 2015 Study on rosehip showed a significant reduction in the appearance of fine lines around the eyes, also known as crow’s feet, after 8 weeks of treatment. After 12 weeks of use, the group using rosehip oil experienced significant improvements in scar color and inflammation when compared with the group who received no topical treatment.
9) Boosts Skin Immunity Rosehip oil is rich in antioxidants and polyunsaturated fatty acids, like linoleic acid, which are imperative for preventing the breakdown of cell membranes in the skin. Strong, healthy cells act as a barrier to prevent bacteria from invading the skin, which can lead to outbreaks and infections. In both animal and human studies, rosehip powder has been shown to bolster the strength and longevity of the skin’s cells. Rosehip also shown to reduce the production of MMP-1, an enzyme that breaks down cell structures like collagen.
Ferulic Acid in Skincare ; Ferulic acid (FA) is a phytochemical found in plant cell walls. A phytochemical is a chemical compound created by plants to help them thrive (and also to protect them from predators and pathogens). Phytochemicals (aka phytonutrients, such as antioxidants, are generally considered beneficial to human health. They are known for their anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. There are several potential ferulic acid benefits. As an antioxidant, it can help reduce antioxidant damage and the visible signs of aging. One of the leading causes of inflammation, damage and aging of the skin is free radicals. FA is known to combat the negative effects of inflammatory-inducing free radicals. According to a scientific article published in the Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition, FA’s anti-aging effects are a result of its ability to effectively act as a harmful (free) radical scavenger and suppress UV radiation-induced oxidative reductions that can be bad for skin health. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, FA is also a great ingredient for people struggling with acne since it can help calm an existing pimple while also discouraging any post-acne dark spots. Ferulic acid is known for working well in combination with another antioxidant, vitamin C.
Turmeric in Skincare; This sunset-yellow spice, scientifically known as Curcuma longa, has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties that can help to: heal wounds, prevent breakouts (and lessen active ones) , fight eczema and psoriasis, reduce acne scarring, brighten dark circles, & brings out your natural glow. Though it may be a relatively new skin treatment in the Western world, turmeric has racked up centuries of street cred as an Indian health treatment for a number of skin and body issues.
5% Niacinamide in Skincare; Can help build proteins in the skin and lock in moisture to prevent environmental damage. Individual benefits include Immunity. Niacinamide helps build keratin, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy. Lipid barrier. Niacinamide can help your skin grow a ceramide lipid barrier, which can, in turn,helps retain moisture. This is beneficial for all skin types, especially if you have eczema or mature skin. Minimizes redness and blotchiness. Niacinamide reduces inflation, which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions. Minimizes pore appearance. Keeping skin smooth and moisturized may have a secondary benefit — a natural reduction in pore size over time. Regulates oil. The benefits of moisture retention aren’t just for those with dry skin types. Niacinamide can also help regulate the amount of oil the sebaceous produced and prevent your glands from going into overdrive. Protects against sun damage. Niacinamide can concurrently rebuild healthy skin cells while also protecting them from damage caused by ultraviolet rays. Treats hyperpigmentation. Some research has found 5 percent niacinamide concentrations can be helpful in lightening dark spots. Benefits were seen after four weeks, but not beyond two months. This benefit may be due to increased collagen production. Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Research has also found that the same concentration was helpful in reducing some signs of sun damage that come with aging. This includes fine lines & wrinkles. Protects against oxidative stress. Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins. Treats acne. Niacinamide may be helpful for severe acne, especially inflammatory forms like papules and pustules. Over time, you may see fewer lesions and improved skin texture.
- ROSE + C Serum A LUXURIOUS TREATMENT: This natural multi-use serum can be used on your body, hair, face, hands and nails. An organic blend this SERUM delivers firming, smoothing and brightening effects while supporting the skin's natural cell metabolism and helps revitalize skin from beneath the surface. Improving the appearance of uneven skin tones, dry and aging skin. Our formula is safe and gentle enough for all skin types.
- ROSE + C Serum POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS: Proven to moisturize, nourish and soothe skin. Vitamin E strengthens skin cells while moisturizing and promoting the skin's natural elasticity all while acting as a natural anti-aging nutrient within your body. Vitamin E is packed with potent antioxidants that help to reverse the signs of aging, scarring, dark sun spots, and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles giving your skin a radiant and glowing look. Green Tea. Billberry extract*, Resveratrol*, Red Grape Seed Extract*, Muscadine Grape Seed* (that has 400 X the antioxidants) of most grape extracts.
- ROSE + C Serum FORMULATED with PURE PLANT EXTRACTS: By opting for natural and organic skincare, you are choosing to nourish your skin with the healthiest available ingredients free of toxins. Our plant-based ingredients are rich in phytonutrients and are associated with an array of health benefits. Our versatile SERUM made from natural, organic and vegan ingredients is a safe yet effective addition to your skin care regimen. Cruelty-Free, Free of parabens, phthalates, alcohol, and other harmful chemicals.
- ROSE + C Serum MADE IN THE USA: Adopting practices and selecting products that emphasize the preservation of natural resources fosters a sustainable mindset. Here at Nutra-Lift we don't compromise ingredients to save money. We are hands-on and will stay true to our ethos. Our products are designed, tested, and made in the United States.
DIRECTIONS; Wash Face with Nonsoap Cleanser. Apply a thin layer of the ROSE + 20% C SERUM on face & neck allow to dry.....Best to use at night when its most effective & the skin has better time to heal & rejuvenate. but can be used daytime when a SPF30 or more sun protection is applied over it. Some may feel a slight flush sensation upon application, which is a normal reaction. , Athough the product tested "non irritating" for most. ALWAYS skin test on inner arm for 24 - 48 hours before use. Other products can be used over ROSE + 20%C SERUM 15 minutes after application including SPF sun protection.
INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerol, Rosa Damascena Flower* Water, triethanolamine, Aqua, Kosher Glycerin, Sorbitol Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate stabilized L-Ascorbic acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) Glyceryl Linolenate , Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol Moist, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Vitamin C, 3-Glyceryl Ascorbate, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, , Sodium Hyaluranate, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Pullulan, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract*, Carrot Seed Oil*, Centipeda Cunninghamii (Cehami), Hyaluronic Acid, Calanthe Discolor Extract*, Orchid Stem cell, L-Ascorbic acid, PhytoCide super fruit Elderberry extract *, superfruit Acai Berry extract*. trasodium EDTA, Ferulic Acid, Rose de Mai Centifolia Oil*. Turmeric Extract*, Baobab extract*, Moringa extract*, liposized Vitamin C Sodium Ascorbate, Vaccinium Myrtillus (cranberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract* & Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract* & Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract* & Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract*, Lemon Verbena*, Lavender extract,*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* , Shea Butter,* Avocado Oil,* Lupinus Albus Seed Extract (Collageneer)*, Gluconolactone , Liposized L-Glutathione, Resveratrol*, Green Tea*, Billberry extract, Red Grape Seed Extract*, Muscadine Grape seed extract*. * Silver Citrate, USDA Certified Organic Ingredient.