Clinical Strength COPPER PEPTIDE + Out Performs Vitamin C & Retinal ... Boost Your Collagen Production with This powerful Antioxidant Peptide This amazing GHK-copper peptide repairs and regenerates skin cells in aging skin, is a major collagen booster and encourages wound healing and overall skin wellness.
How To Use Copper Peptides:
- Promotes collagen, reducing wrinkles and lines
- Rejuvenates skin cells in aging skin
- Reverses thinning of aged skin by improving skin firmness & elasticity
- Maintains proper levels of hydration to promote plump skin
- Neutralizes free radicals and helps to shield skin from UV radiation
- Reduces inflammation and stimulates wound healing
- Reduces photo-damage, mottled hyperpigmentation, skin spots and lesions
Copper peptides can — and should — be used daily. WE suggest that they're a good choice for a PM routine, "when cellular repair and renewal is at its peak." Copper peptides are usually found in water-based serums, which should be applied underneath heavier creams or oils for best absorbency. This serum should be applied first thing after cleansing and toning. If you are using this in the morning, your vitamin C antioxidant would be applied after the copper peptide.
Copper peptides pair well with hydrating, humectant ingredients like hyaluronic acid and glycerin, as well as retinol and other retinoids. They work in parallel to stimulate more collagen production, and retinol will also help stimulate cell turnover and minimize unwanted brown spots and pigmentation. Niacinamide is another great ingredient that copper peptides pair well with, as it helps to minimize redness and brighten skin, helping to improve the skin's overall tone and appearance.Several studies involving this Copper peptide complex show an increase in skin thickness and reduction in wrinkles that outperforms even vitamin C, retinol and tretinoin.
GHK-Cu (copper peptide) Discovered in 1973, GHK-Cu or glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine is a naturally occurring copper tripeptide. It can be found in your plasma, saliva, and urine. It aids in metabolism, promotes wound healing, and prevents liver damage. GHK-Cu benefits your skin in many ways. Its antiaging property reduces your fine lines and deep wrinkles. It also smoothens, tightens, and clears your skin. Its other positive effects include reducing skin spots or blemishes as it protects you from harmful UV radiation. GHK-Cu is not only good for your skin but your hair, too.
GHK-Cu is effective and safe
- Yes, GHK-Cu is safe as it repairs, regenerates, and protects the skin (Pickart and Margolina, 2018). This is based on a study they conducted to determine the regenerative and protective action of GHK-Cu on the skin.
- Its effects are anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. It serves as a response signal or protects your tissue after you suffer a skin injury. Its anti-inflammatory effect controls oxidative stress which can further damage your tissues that contributes to aging.
- GHK-Cu is most abundant during childhood and declines with age. As you grow older, there is thus increased risk for tissue destruction, inflammation, and even cancer.
- GHK-Cu has also been widely used in cosmetics with its anti-aging and reparative effects. Studies have been conducted to confirm its efficacy:
- GHK-Cu topical cream did better than retinoic acid and vitamin C in boosting the collagen of 20 women who had photodamaged skin.
- GHK-Cu facial cream improved the skin appearance, clarity, and tautness of 71 women who participated in a 12-week study. Compared with placebo cream, the researchers noted that GHK-Cu increased skin thickness and density. It also lessened the depth of wrinkles and fine lines.
- GHK-Cu eye cream did better than vitamin K in reducing wrinkles and lines, increased thickness and density of the skin, and improved its appearance.
- GHK-Cu cream stimulated the reproduction of the cells of the outer layer of the skin. Based on the same study, it also improved the skin’s density, appearance, and thickness.
No adverse effects GHK-Cu was found to be non-irritating and non-toxic in at least three separate experiments. It has no adverse effects and can be incorporated in creams, dermal patches, foams, liposomes, microneedles, or subcutaneous injections. GHK-Cu’s formulation as a topical solution works for wound healing and anti-aging.
INCLUDES THREE other Cosmeceutical Peptides PLUS Much MORE
- Argireline® peptide at 12%: Argireline (Arg) is a brand name of acetyl hexapeptide-3 or acetyl hexapeptide-8. Arg, a neurotransmitter, reduces the movement of your muscles to prevent the formation of wrinkles.It reduces your expression or fine lines, stimulates the production of collagen, and promotes moisture of your skin. It’s like botulinum toxin (Botox) with its wrinkle-smoothing effect. A study mentioned that Arg is safer than Botox with an efficacy rate of 48% with twice a day usage for four weeks. The researchers’ study revealed Arg3 was most effective among other Arg peptides they tested (Lim et al., 2018). There’re still no known side effects of Arg. Thus, it is safe for you.
- This serum also contains the signaling peptides in Matrixyl 3000 at 20% (Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide), clinically documented to reduce fine lines and fine wrinkles.
- PLUS Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 Matrixyl Synthe ‘6® at 5% is a new anti-wrinkle filler specifically designed to target forehead lines and crow's feet by filling in and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles for timeless, youthful-looking skin
- PLUS Swiss Apple Stem cells for rapid skin renewal.
- PLUS Bromelain a natural anti-inflammatory & natural ph balanced non-irritating exfoliant.
- PLUS Amino acids... are like antioxidants: the more you use, the happier your skin will be. But some amino acids work better than others. WE use the best. They hydrate skin, speed up the healing process, make wrinkles look smaller and even soothe irritations.
- PLUS Niacinamide 5% ; Helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins. Treats acne.
- PLUS Three lipids (ceramides, plant cholesterol and olive squalene to protect and improve the skins barrier function.
Directions: After cleansing, apply 5-6 drops to a dry face, neck and décolleté. You can Follow with additional products. We DO NOT SUGGEST using a Vitamin C product right afterwards, best to use them at another time of day. Skin test your sensitivity when applying with retinol products. Can be used morning or evening. DRIES TO A MATT FINEST
Ingredients: Deionized Water/Aqua, 20% Matrixyl (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4), 12% Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8), Niacinamide 5%, Sodium
Hyaluronate (Clinical Grade Hyaluronic Acid), 1% Copper
Peptide (GHK-Cu), Propanediol, Witch Hazel,
Vegetable Kosher Glycerin, Aloe Vera Juice, Jojoba Oil,
Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5,
Copper Tripeptide-1 Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (Matrixyl 3000), Palmitoyl
Tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl Synthe ‘6®) Swiss Apple
Stem Cells, Liposomal Collagen, Silk Amino
Acids, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Sodium Lactate
(Lactic Acid), Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine,
Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline,
Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Plant
Derived Cholesterol, Ceramide, Olive Squalene, Bromelian,
Gotu Kola, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Spectrastat
(Coconut Derived Preservative)